Synthetic cell research: Is technical progress leaving theoretical and epistemological investigations one step behind?
Advancements in the research on so-called “synthetic (artificial) cells” have been mainly characterized by an important acceleration in all sorts of experimental approaches, providing a growing amount of knowledge and techniques that will shape future successful developments. Synthetic cell technology, indeed, shows potential in driving a revolution in science and technology. On the other hand, theoretical and epistemological investigations related to what synthetic cells “are,” how they beha...
Promoting innovation in the fashion industry to support active ageing: can independent European centres take the leadership?
Integrative Robo-Ethics: Uncovering Roboticists’ Attitudes to Ethics and Moving Forward
This article proposes an integrative approach to robotics research, based on bringing interdisciplinarity into the lab. Such an approach will facilitate researchers across various fields in gaining a more nuanced understanding of technology, how it is developed, and its potential impacts. We describe how a philosopher spent time embedded in robotics labs in different European countries as part of an interdisciplinary team, gaining insights into their work and perspectives, including how r...
- 1 - Contributi in rivista3208
- Il Mulino100
- Fabrizio Serra editore31
- Edizioni dell'Orso30
- New York Review of Books22
- Società editrice il Mulino22
- Rosenberg & Sellier20
- La fruizione delle forme sceniche...1
- Verdi e il grottesco1
- Settore SECS-P/08 - Economia e Ge...377
- Settore L-FIL-LET/14 - Critica Le...285
- Settore SPS/08 - Sociologia dei P...254
- Settore L-ART/06 - Cinema, Fotogr...232
- Settore L-FIL-LET/11 - Letteratur...187
- Settore SECS-P/07 - Economia Azie...134
- Settore M-PSI/06 - Psicologia del...106
- Settore L-LIN/01 - Glottologia e ...104
- Settore L-FIL-LET/02 - Lingua e L...103
- Settore L-LIN/03 - Letteratura Fr...103
- storia contemporanea23
- social media16